When combined with Regular Exercise and the right Nutritional Plan, Garcinia Cambogia is proven to provide Rapid Weight Loss.
Now Available in Australia, Garcinia has literally changed the lives of thousands. Order Today (affiliate link) and see for yourself how powerful this product truly is.
- Natural Ingredients
- Appetite Suppressant
- Reduces Cravings
- Boost your Mood
- Improves Serotonin
- Block Fat Cell Production
- Proven Supplement
- Reputable Brand
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast delivery
For many people, trying to find a truly effective weight loss product often ends up feeling like a wild-goose chase that has them running endlessly in circles. Many people end up being frustrated by overhyped weight shedding products and fad diets that promise the Heavens but deliver little results, despite often costing a prince’s ransom.
Garcinia is one of the few weight reduction products that have been clinically demonstrated to be effective at accelerating weight loss in overweight individuals, especially when combined with healthy nutrition and exercises. This Garcinia Cambogia review will provide an overview of the uses of the product in weight loss programs.
What is Garcinia?
The substance that is used in weight reduction programs is an extract of the Garcinia Cambogia fruit, also known as the Malabar tamarind. This is a small and sweet tropical fruit that is native to South East Asia, and looks like a small pumpkin that is green to pale yellow in color. In the 1960s, scientists discovered that the fruit contained an acid that is quite similar to that found in citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons. Garcinia is commonly used for several purposes:
- In the preparation of curries.
- Used as a food preservative, curing agent and coloring agent.
- Used as a carmative for expelling excess gas in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Used to treat bowel problems and rheumatism.
- Used as a weight loss agent.
How it Works?
Garcinia is an effective weight reduction product. The active weight-loss agent ingredient in the fruit is hydrocitric acid, or HCA. HCA works by boosting fat-burning in the user’s body and by suppressing the appetite. HCA works in the cells by blocking citrate lyase, an enzyme that promotes the synthesis of fat molecules in the body. The product also blocks the enzyme that converts sugars into fats in the liver. Garcinia lowers cortisol’s ( the body’s primary stress hormone) level in the body and increases the level of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin is one of the body’s ‘happy hormones’ that induces a good mood in the user and leads to less craving for things like sugar, carbs and salty foods.
Garcinia works best when combined with a good exercise regimen and healthy diet. But, given the appetite-suppressing effects of the product, it should not be difficult to control your food intake.
Does it Really Work?
Does Garcinia cambogia work? This is definitely the million dollar question and one that often causes so much heated debate. Some people claim that they see little effect after taking the product while others say it works great for them. But, there is a good reason why the product works wonders for some people but fails to achieve good results in others. It all boils down to what extracts you use and how you take it. If you want to see good results after taking the product, you have to take the right dose of the right product and take it properly. There is also the concept of maximizing bioavailability of HCA in the user’s body, and this can explain why the product fails to work in some people.
Here are some clinical trials that prove that the product really is effective at accelerating weight loss:
- 150 obese subjects that took the product in a 4-week trail saw a dose-dependent decrease in body weight, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the body. There was also an improvement in the level of HDL (good cholesterol).
- 40 subjects that took Garcinia in an 8-week trial saw greater weight reduction than a control group that was given a placebo. When the trial period was extended to 12 weeks and the subjects given a low-calorie diet, they lost 3 times as much weight as the group taking placebos.
- In an 8-week trial where 54 subjects took the product, ate a low-fat diet and 64 oz. of water everyday, the average weight loss was 11.2lb per person.
- All 39 subjects that took the product and engaged in moderate exercise (3 times a week) in a 16-week trial saw a significant reduction in belly fat levels.
One of the biggest reasons why HCA fails to work in some people can be chalked up to taking the wrong product or inadequate dosages. There are three types of hyrdoxycitrates that are found in Garcinia extracts: those that blend with calcium; those that blend with potassium and those that blend with magnesium. These salts decrease the degradation of free HCA into HCA lactone, which is an ineffective compound. These salts are added to HCA compounds to help the body absorb the hydroxycitrate easily.
Experts have, however, discovered that HCA compounds that have pure calcium hydroxycitrate do not work well. The best HCA compounds are those that contain both potassium and calcium because the bond between the two dramatically increases the absorption of HCA in the body.
In one study that was done to determine which HCA compounds are most effective, 30 healthy but overweight people aged 21-50 were given a HCA compound that contained both potassium and calcium and were placed on a 2000-calorie a day diet and walked for 30 minutes every day five days a week. A control group was given a placebo, but ate the same diet and underwent a similar exercise routine. By the end of 8 weeks, the group on HCA had lost an average of 12 pounds, while the one on the placebo lost only 3 pounds per person on average. The group on HCA saw its BMI (Body Mass Index) fall by 6.3% while the group on the placebo recorded just 1.7% reduction in BMI. To top it all, the HCA group saw its serotonin levels double while the level for the control group remained the same.
The type of HCA compound that you take therefore has a huge bearing on whether or not you see good results. For the best results:
- Choose a HCA product that contains at least 50% HCA and is not composed wholly of calcium salts. An ideal HCA compound should contain calcium and potassium/magnesium. Additionally, the lactone content should be low.
- Always take an adequate dose. Aim to take about 1.5 grams of the extract three times a day before meals.
- Make sure that you take the HCA compound 30-60 minutes before taking a meal. Food interferes with the absorption of HCA in the body.
Most people who take Garcinia extracts experience little or no side effects at all. Those that are negatively impacted report symptoms such as:
- Dry mouth
- Diarrhea or upset stomach
Garcinia makes it possible for the body to use glucose. A study done on mice showed that mice that took the compound had lower insulin levels than those that did not. This effect has made diabetics interested in the compound. It is, however, not recommended for diabetics who are already taking another product to lower their blood sugar level.
Studies have also shown that the product is effective in lowering LDL (bad cholesterol) levels in the body and increasing HDL (good cholesterol) levels. People who are taking other cholesterol lowering drugs should, however, not take Garcinia cambogia.
Garcinia might also negatively interact with other drugs such as:
- Asthma and allergy medicine including Accolate and Singulair.
- Iron for people with anemia.
- Diabetics medicines including pills and insulin.
- Statins and cholesterol-lowering drugs.
- Pain medicines.
- Blood thinners such as Warfarin.
- Medicine prescribed for psychiatric conditions.
People with kidney problems as well as pregnant women are also advised to avoid taking the compound.
Where To Buy Garcinia Cambogia In Australia?
It’s very important to buy Garcinia compounds only from trusted sources. There are many variations in the market, and a big number are of questionable value. As aforementioned, the type of Garcinia extract that you take has a very direct bearing on the results you get.
You can buy Garcinia cambogia in Australia via the provided link here (affiliate link) where you can even pick yourself up a free bottle with some packages.
Garcinia has been proven to work in numerous studies, but only when the right type of compound is taken at the right dosage. As long as you strictly stick to the manufacturer’s instructions, eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly, you will succeed in your weight reduction efforts.